Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter and Instagram type things...

Well, Easter came and went. Hard to believe. Harder to believe I didn't take any pictures that day. :/ We didn't do anything special I suppose anyway. We got up and watched the church service from back home on the tv while I consumed half my weight in the chocolate chip biscotti I made. I had Reese's eggs too which is my one absolute must on Easter (candy-wise). But seriously, I ate like 8 pieces of biscotti that day. We then decided to get dressed in our Easter best and go out for an Easter coffee at the only place that was open=Starbucks. That was pretty much the extent of our Easter. This holiday definitely  made me miss my little ones back home. It's not the same without little ones running around hunting for Easter treasures. You know? I can't wait to have little ones of our own to spend Easter with. I'm also looking forward to dressing them in uber adorable Easter outfits. Yes. I will be THAT mother. :)
Anywho.. Instagram finally became available for Android. FINALLY. Of course I got one. (chrissyswonderland) I don't know why. It's really not THAT cool. I mean, the filters are nice, but I have an app that have cooler ones. I guess it's just being on the bandwagon that's exciting. It's definitely made me get back into taking pictures. I'm just taking random pictures just to post them.. :/ I do acknowledge that vintage effects does not a photographer make...unlike some people. But who am I to say what defines a photographer? Isn't anyone who captures a moment a photographer? Or is it the skill and the composition that define one? Hmm... Deep questions.
Well, enjoy some of my Instagrams and feel free to follow!! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena