Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Falling for Autumn...

Ok, so I know it's still summer and I am also fully aware of the fact that I live in California, but I am so ready for fall. Mostly just fall fashions since we don't really experience any kind of autumn here. No leaves changing for me. (Insert sad face) However, it can get chilly so I fully embrace warmer clothing. Fall fashion is my absolute favorite. I lover cozy sweaters, boots, socks, scarves, sweatshirts...
I mean, I'm the type of girl who will wear flip flops year round, but I don't really enjoy summer fashion. Don't get me wrong, I have a stack of shorts and tank tops (that have rarely made an appearance so far this year), but I don't really like showing off my legs and I'm not allowed to wear shorts or tank tops to work. So summer clothing doesn't really work for me.
So I decided to make a wish list of sorts for some fall items that I'm craving. I've been lusting after sweaters and cardigans since June for some absurd reason and I'm on the hunt for THE perfect one. But here are some other items I'm looking forward to with the coming season.
This isn't exactly what I want as far as a cozy cardigan goes, but it's pretty dang close. (Zara)
I need a brown jacket to match my fav brown boots and I am LOVING this!! Delicious chocolate and leather. (Tillys)
I'm really into the t-strap right now for some unknown reason. I need a black and brown pair please. (Zappos above and below)
I already have over the knee socks that I never wear, but these are just too cute. (Topshop)
I haven't hopped on the bootie trend yet (my husband isn't a fan), but I'm thinking I need to cave so I can wear tights with more than my boots. (Charlotte Russe)
Already bought these babies. I'm so excited to see flares coming back, especially this skinny mini-flare. I do not have the body for skinny jeans.(Old Navy)
I'm sure my list will continue to grow as the season gets closer. What's on your must have list for fall??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena