Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Rainy Day Adventure...

I love waking up on days off to the sound of rain on the roof. I love it even more when my husband has the day off and we can lie in bed enjoying the rain together. I had plans to workout and clean my sty of a house, but we shoved those plans aside for some frolicking in the rain. We are the only people I know who enjoy a rainy day almost more than a sunny day.
Our first mission was, of course, to look stylish. So we donned our classiest rainy day outfits  complete with rubber rain boots, scarves, and wool jackets. After loading up on too much coffee and packing a flask with some Kahlua, we made our way to the beach. It was perfect. The waves were fierce and even though it was rainy and chilly, we had a blast running around taking pictures. After the rain picked up, we decided to head out and do some shopping and ended with scouring Target for chili necessities. The day has been filled with coffee, rain boots, pictures, and jazz... Perfection. <3
Here's some of the pictures from our day (I love how these came out. Beautiful and completely unedited.)
Loving my outfit. :)









Yes. He's Singing in the Rain.



Man vs. The Elements
P.S. Shooting today made me realize how much I need to add either a zoom or wide angle lens to my Christmas list...:/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena