Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Cards...aka Dressing Up and Posing Like Dweebs...

I remember the first Christmas the hubs and I were dating he got the crazy idea of doing Christmas cards together. We had only been dating like 5 months and had actually just gotten back together from a week long breakup ( I know). I remember being a little taken aback by it actually. Aren't Christmas cards something you do with like fiances or at least people you live with?? It definitely showed me how committed he was to the relationship and that he saw a future for us if he would do Christmas cards to send to his family.
We didn't do cards last year which is weird considering it was our first Christmas being married and having Pheobe and being away from home... probably would have been the ideal time to do them. Procrastination won that one.
But we finally got around to it this year! We could not decide how to pose or how to set up the pictures for the life of us. We eventually just ended up being crazy and having fun with it. No point to take ourselves too seriously. So laugh at us if you will, but admit it. We're kind of cute. In that incredibly dorky way...














0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena