Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Rings, Ninjas, and Margaritas...Oh my!!

Today has been uneventful-ish. Lazed about this morning until we decided to finally go out. We went to Zales, just browsing, and I think I may have found the ring I want. It's gorgeous and on sale. I think we're going to end up buying it. I'm so excited. I've been looking for a ring forever that I love and is relatively cheap.
Beautiful, right??

Then we ended up at a motorcycle shop and I'm pretty sure my husband fell in love. The one he wants, and relatively cheap. So, he's excited.
I'll admit, I get nervous when I think about him on a motorcycle, but I know he won't do anything stupid. I'm actually a little excited about riding on the back of it. :) I'll never drive it of course, considering I can't drive a scooter without ending up in a yard on the ground.
After all of this, we ended up having drinks which is still exciting for me since I've only been 21 for a week. I love showing my id. I get it out before they say a thing.
Now, time for some spaghetti and some wine. :) Good evening!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena