Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Let's Play some Ketchup...or Catchup. Whatever.

There really hasn't been anything going on worth writing about. Really still isn't. Oh well. I'm desperately trying to remember anything worth discussing from the last week or so. How sad is that?
I did have some fun yesterday I suppose. B. and I went out shopping which was nice. Having no friends here gets tough, lonely. So it was nice to hang out. Started the day at the Victoria's Secret sale (awesome) and then went to Plato's Closet. I've always wanted to go thrifting and I'm glad we did. I found a lot of cute stuff. I can foresee it becoming an obsession. 6 dollars for a shirt? Right up my cheap mindset.




I was liking my outfit a lot as you can see. A little more trendy than I normally wear. I found such good stuff. Those jeans?? Those are Lucky jeans that I got for 20 bucks. They have a really pretty design on the pockets and are my first pair of lucky jeans. I'm trying to branch out with my style. Stop being a billboard for Old Navy while looking like a 17 year old.We'll see how that goes.
Anyways, next week my husband gets a week-long break. He needs it. I wish I could take it off to be with him, but alas I cannot. Besides, if it's anything on how our weekends go, we'll just sit here on our computers asking each other what we want to do and not having any idea what to do. Is it bad that we've run out of things to do together after only 2 years? I mean, it feels like the only things to do cost money, which we don't want to partake in. So we end up doing the same thing all of the time. I need free ideas. Luckily we both do enjoy just watching movies, but I know he gets bored easily. It seems like we used to do a lot of free stuff together back home. We'd walk around town for hours doing nothing but talking. I suppose it's harder to do that here since we'd have to drive to town to walk around. Oh well, I suppose we're that old couple already. Drinking coffee and watching movies all day and going to bed at 8.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena