Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Where the land meets water and the sun disappears...

Sometimes I forget just where I live. How lucky I am and how beautiful it is. It's not like I've never seen the water. But growing up in a river-town is not exactly the same as on the ocean. I won't lie and say I don't miss home. I miss the fall there especially. The colors of the leaves and the way the air gets crisp and you can just smell it. The first snowfall. The first warm day of spring and the ensuing flowers and rain. The weather is rather consistent here. 50-60 degrees with either sunny or foggy. I do miss the changes in seasons. But this place has it's charms. Where else could you sea the sunset on the ocean casting it's brilliant colors across the giant mirror below? I'm obsessed with the ocean sunset. I'll miss it when we leave.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena