Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

365 Week Two...and Baby Dreams...

So I've been having baby dreams lately. I think it's the California "winter". My mind thinks it's Spring, aka bunny time. I guess. I think. Anyways, it's craziness. I know I want a baby, but my mind needs to back off! We have a plan dammit! Not now, thanks.
Anyways, here's week two of the 365 photo project I'm doing. I'm really sucking at doing them everyday. Grr.

Day 8- "Broken"

We went away and this bowl was fine. We came back and it was like this. I think Phoebe missed us.

Day 9- "Lines"

Day 10- "Fluffy"

Her collar gives her a mane...

Day 11- "Black"

A cold front came in this night. It was really windy and dark. Very Twister esque.

Day 12- "Bow"

Day 13- "Mug Shot"

This is me right out of bed, before coffee..

Day 14- "Dining"

I make a mean pizza.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena