Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

365 Week 3... Aka Horrible Fail..

I'm doing horrible at keeping up with this. I usually end up taking like 5 in a day. I don't know why it's so difficult. But here they are at least.

Day 15- "Team Work"

My blender and I have become great friends. Smoothies have become a favorite healthy treat of mine. Of course I kill the poor thing with my frozen fruit... but I wouldn't have these delicious treats without it.

Day 16- "Don't Worry Be Happy"


I'm hard pressed to find anything that makes me happier than my big cup of coffee in "my" chair in a comfy sweater.

Day 17- "Oops"


"Wake me up in 20 minutes." 2 hours later... "Why didn't you wake me up??!"

Day 18- "Strong"

I've been doing P90X in an attempt to see how fit I can be.

Day 19- "Fire"


I love nights where it looks like the sun sets the sky on fire. (forgive the quality. I was in a car on the highway...)

Day 20-"Behind"


Day 21- "Bridge"

I don't know why, but we have a tendency to keep our alcohol bottles. Which makes us look like lushes whenever we have guests over. Oh well I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena