Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Photo Project..

So, I've started a photography project I found through another blogger I follow. It's 365 days and there's a subject or prompt for each day. What I like about this one is that it's not just like "clouds" or "the sun". It requires you to be a little creative. I always start these sort of things and never finish. But I'm really trying with this one. I'll admit that sometimes I'll forget and end up doing two in one day. But, at least I'm doing it.. Without further ado, here's the first week of pictures:
Day1 - "Light"

Day 2- "Tall"

Day 3- "Switch"

I don't understand this switch. It's not connected to any kind of overhead light.. I swear it took us 6 months to realize that it turns on the outlet below it. I guess if you want to plug in a light there, that's cool...

Day 4- "Craft"

I am so proud of myself. Today was my husband's birthday and I made him a dinner and dessert he requested. I'm always hesitant to try new recipes, because I'm not an amazing cook, but both dishes turned out delicious! 

Day 5- "Leftover"

I used to hate tupperware. Like, hate it. That probably sounds weird, but when putting away dishes, I would always have to fight to put the tupperware away. Either with finding matching tops or dealing with the tower of lazily put away plastic coming at me. Now, however, I love it. How marriage changes things.

Day 6- "Up"



Taking down the Christmas lights. Finally.

Day 7- "Clear"

I love that on a clear day we can see the ocean from our yard...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena