Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rainy Day and So Much to do...

It finally rained today. Like, full on, drops of rain. I was so excited. I love rainy days. I hate how seldom they are here. And definitely no thunderstorms. Who would've thought I would miss thunderstorms? I was always afraid of them when I was younger, but now I kind of enjoy them.
I would've loved to have spent this rainy day drinking coffee or tea and watching movies or reading... sigh.. but alas I actually had things to do. Dang it!
My house had gotten to the final realm of sty...so it had to be cleaned. :/ Stupid house. And I had to go all of the way to post just to turn around and have to go back tomorrow.
When I finally do have time to sit and drink some tea, the sun comes out. Of course.
Anyways, here are some pics from today while I was avoiding cleaning my house. Enjoy.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena