Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Don't Always Believe What You See...

I have a confession: I am so unbelievably behind on this photo project. Like two weeks behind... It gets to a point where you wonder if it's possible to catch up. But I have a plan. I'm going to schedule a couple days of five prompts a day. Hopefully it will help me catch back up. But I admit: Epic fail.
Anyway... here are some pictures I HAVE taken. A couple of weeks ago we decided to go on another one of our photography adventures to the beach. Everything seems like a good idea in theory. This was not a good idea. It. Was. Freezing. The wind was blowing like crazy and did I mention it was freezing?? I was miserable but my husband was frolicking like a mad man. Crazy. So, while these pictures may look like it's a nice warm day at the beach, do not be deceived.




























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena