Just my random thoughts on life. A journal for the world to see.

Friday, July 8, 2011

We'll Find the Right Bridge this Time...Hopefully...

So, tomorrow we are headed to San Francisco!! I'm so excited. It's our one year anniversary and we're going on a romantic escape. We're heading up in the morning and are going to explore all day then check into the hotel and go out. I'm trying to decide what to wear at the moment. I want to look cute, but I know it's going to be a little chilly and we're going to do a lot of walking. :/ Hmm... I'm also debating what to wear to dinner. I'm torn between looking sexy and looking elegant. I kind of want to look sexy, but I have a really pretty dress that I haven't worn due to lack of occasion. Hmm. I should probably figure this out before we actually leave in the morning. The whole packing necessity and all. Hmm. Anyways. I'm really looking forward to this trip. I hope it's as fun as I imagine. Our goal is to find the Golden Gate Bridge this time. We went up to SF a while back and we were on a mission to find it, but our gps wouldn't bring up any kind of directions so we just followed the signs for the bay bridge thinking that was it. Well, it wasn't. We definitely had this moment of, this is it? It's not even golden. Yeah we're lame. Hopefully we correct it this time. Any restaurant or site-seeing spot recommendations would be greatly appreciated!! :)

http://skvots.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/San-Francisco.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© My Own Wonderland..., AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena